Happy Friday! Rounding up five things I am loving this week. Spending so much time at home has me wanting to make little updates around the house, pretty much every day. Literally every time I walk by something I am re-arranging or thinking of a new design idea. So this weeks Friday five is all home related, enjoy!
- Coffee. I love this mug. Since I am making coffee at home almost every day, I really look forward to choosing my mug in the morning. This one is so cute, neutral and earthy.
- Studio McGee. I am guilty of binging Studio McGee on Netflix in one day. I love their vibe so much! One thing they always incorporate in their deigns is large vases with fresh florals and greens. I have been loving olive branches lately, they have a holiday feel but are not your typical holiday greens! I also really love this wall hook from their shop. I have a problem with coats and I feel like this time of year I usually wear three different coats every day (I have an outfit change problem). These hooks are perfect to corral my coat collection so I don’t throw them around the house when my coat closet gets too full.
- Book. I have the biggest girl crush on Athena Calderone and I have been loving her new book. It is so inspiring and perfect to keep on my coffee table to browse through any chance I get!
- Wine Holder. There is nothing like opening a good bottle of wine at the end of the night to sip as you start cooking dinner. This wine holder is so pretty and also doubles as a decorative piece when you are not using it for wine!
- All The Light. It gets dark so early these days so I am adding extra light to my house any way I can. I love this gold lamp and these ribbed candlesticks. I love lighting all my candles at night, you can never have too many.
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only share products I love!
Love these ideas; especially the olive branches!
thank you!! me too ðŸ™‚